• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Report: Kavanaugh won’t commit to recusal from Trump/Mueller related matters

What are they hiding?

They have more extant info on Kavanaugh..and they have been provided more information than perhaps any nominee in modern times.

Playing games and red-herring hunts will present minor bumps for a completely qualified candidate. This judge has a voluminous record of cases and correspondence that is readily available and is part of the 1 million documents made available to parties and media.

If there is nothing there, why is Trump refusing to turn over the records. Even the Bush administration lawyer released the records. Trump is withholding them for shits and giggles.

They have more extant info on Kavanaugh..and they have been provided more information than perhaps any nominee in modern times.

Playing games and red-herring hunts will present minor bumps for a completely qualified candidate. This judge has a voluminous record of cases and correspondence that is readily available and is part of the 1 million documents made available to parties and media.

another trumpshill who hates transparency

If there is nothing there, why is Trump refusing to turn over the records. Even the Bush administration lawyer released the records. Trump is withholding them for shits and giggles.

Makes me happy :)

Besides not hiding anything..

I don’t know if any of us can predict what sort of Justice,Kavenaugh will become..

Trump was very even-handed and is more a Centrist than is admitted.

Kavanaugh clerked with Merrick Garland and his opening remarks will praise Kennedy as his mentor.

I believe that Kavanaugh may very well be the Judge Anthony Kennedy wanted to fill his spot

Liberal tears, obviously.

I think it was Cornyn who said that in other circumstances they’d have been held in contempt of court.

Wildly inappropriate Dem behavior but who cares? I don’t?

40 seconds in and Kamala gets first dibs as 2020’s longshot candidate

17 arrested so far..Hahahahahaha

I want to see these folks howling at the sky and yanking the hair out of their heads. :)

Oh Glorious Day!!

Once again tossing out honor, duty, and values for the sake of making your fellow countrymen upset and supporting an elitist egotist who secretly hates you. True patriot.

Senator Whitehouse giving a sad summization of the state of our SC (and Republican scorched-earth politics).

Once again tossing out honor, duty, and values for the sake of making your fellow countrymen upset and supporting an elitist egotist who secretly hates you. True patriot.

Horsey pie my friend

Schumer and the Dems bungled their opposition

You can’t come out the day the guy is nominated and say “I and the Democratic leadership oppose this choice!”

When asked if he could oppose without reading the judges record and submission.. Charles overstepped and said “it doesn’t matter what’s in the record”

Now you get to the hearing and you’ve already said you don’t care to read any documents and you simply oppose.

No amount of anything is going to change the Dem leadership so to cry about not receiving some docs at the 11th hour is childish and typical of these masters of hackery

220px-Merrick_Garland.jpg

Senator Whitehouse giving a sad summization of the state of our SC (and Republican scorched-earth politics).

The Fucking elite Crook, Sheldon Whitehouse?

Hahahaha - gawd that is funny

Followed by Cruz! "Officer, I have let you search 12 rooms in my house. That is more than any other officer. You have no need to search the 13th room."

73-0 rulings in favor of corporate interests.

That's the record donors care about.

Ugh, long-term friend of Ted Cruz. That should be disqualifying.

Cruz prattling on now—he’s correct however that the SC (and broader court) is going to reflect election results.

Doesn’t seem any way to stop the destructive rightward shifting of the court(s). Fueled by decades of Republican lies.

Yea for big money.

Back