• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Report: Kavanaugh won’t commit to recusal from Trump/Mueller related matters

So if I am following the prosecutor's questioning...the GOP thinks she did this for the free polygraph test??

are the Rs on the committee just scared to question her and risk slipping up or did they just want the counsel to do a better job at catching her in a lie?

So if I am following the prosecutor's questioning...the GOP thinks she did this for the free polygraph test??

I think their argument is that if Feinstein or Democratic operatives selected the polygraph guy then the results aren't credible.

Similar to the continued line of questioning "did anybody help you write the letter/choose your lawyers/select the polygraph administrator, etc."

This is showdown 2020

No desire to get at what happened..

Just a chance to make some campaign

GD Democrats are transparent scum

Fucking Kangaroo Bullshit befitting the Democratic Slime Machine?

Feel the Burn..

#EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Ford’s father, Ralph Blasey IV, a Republican, is on the board of Columbia Country Club in MD. He stated through a family friend he is not publicly backing his daughter’s allegations because he believes he will lose his position with the country club.

#EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Ford’s father, Ralph Blasey IV, a Republican, is on the board of Columbia Country Club in MD. He stated through a family friend he is not publicly backing his daughter’s allegations because he believes he will lose his position with the country club.

What is this from?

Bullshit detector going berserk.

Do you think Obama could help him out? He's a member too.

I wonder if it has even crossed GOP minds to cancel Kavanaugh’s testimony. There’s absolutely no way that they can frame his testimony in a good way at this point.

Back