• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican War on the Poor

I mean, should they? It’s an elective, largely cosmetic procedure.
Elective, sure. But very common and man health experts (including plenty of doctors I know and trust) would tell you it has tremendous benefits in preventing further health issues, which would, you know, cost more money for Medicaid to treat.

Man health experts all agree !

(Just laughing at the typo. Don't care about the choice)

What an unfortunate coincidence that rural healthcare systems are closing up shop in the south over that same period states owned the libs by not expanding medicaid to pay millions for healthcare in rural areas. Just a random and odd confluence of unrelated events impacting the largest employers in many of those areas.
exactly what's happening in WNC after Mission sold to HCA

When we got our adopted infant son he was on Medicaid and they wouldn’t even pay for circumcising. Had to wait til he was on our insurance.
Pretty sure the local synagogue has a good deal on these things.

Like gender reassignment surgery (which is covered by Medicare) ?
Not exactly. North of 3 out of every 4 males in the US are circumcised. It's interesting to me the number of folks who are so vehemently against gender affirming care yet also very in favor of circumcision. Both related to the magic sky santa.

Pretty good death by suicide prevention method though.

Why pay for sex change operations for 70-year olds who have 15 years of life left ? Their dicks don't get hard and their pussies don't get wet.

Why pay for sex change operations for 70-year olds who have 15 years of life left ? Their dicks don't get hard and their pussies don't get wet.
For that matter, why pay for any health care at all past the age of 75?

Back