• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans for POTUS, 2016 Edition

So they're spending $250M in WI taxpayer money so relatively few taxpayers won't maybe possibly lose up to a projected $299M.

#conservativelogic

No one outside of Wisconsin cares about the Bucks and that's a stretch.

The taxpayer subsidized stadium building or my team leaves is so similar to the no taxes for job creators BS.

Wait, Trump hasn't paid income taxes since the 1970s....WTF? Talk to me accountants.

I found Trump giving out Lindsey Graham's phone number hilarious but that's mainly because I truly dislike Graham.

There are probably only 5 folks that have this guys flip phone number anyway. Remember this is the same clown that says he has never sent an email.

Third party run might be a face saving move. He'd have to drop out before he was mathematically eliminated from the GOP nomination since then he technically wouldn't be a loser. Still don't get what his explanation will be when he siphons off 10% of the vote and gift wraps the White House for HRC. Perhaps he goes with the pesky bone spur that preventing him from serving in Vietnam.

Yeah he blow up was what he did to get 10-20% of the GOP vote. He's here to stay baby and it's gonna be awesome.

Made their bed by letting crazy people get into the race with credibility and let Donald Trump slip in the back door. Brutal.

Maybe he can destroy the Republican Party. That would probably be the best thing for the country long term.

That poll in the above CNN link is brutal: HRC-44%, Jeb-30%, Trump-20%. Would have thought Trump's ceiling was around 10%. GOP has been a shaky alliance since 1992. Perot, Pat Buchanan, Palin, and Trump don't fit with Colin Powell, Bob Gates, Huntsman, Portman, and Susan Collins. A split GOP would be good in the short-term for Dems, but if they move too far left, the GOP minus the Tea Party and social conservatives could move to the center.

Back