• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans want to cut health food program for kids

Bootstraps.jpg

Makes me wonder what kind of stupid Cheerios you eat for breakfast every morning.

The lunch program has nothing to do with feeding children. It is just a big money grab for schools. All of this will EVENTUALLY fix itself. The money IS going to run out. The golden goose will be dead.

The lunch program has nothing to do with feeding children. It is just a big money grab for schools. All of this will EVENTUALLY fix itself. The money IS going to run out. The golden goose will be dead.

what?

I take advantage of the free lunch program for my kids during the summer. Free lunch every week day for the entire summer for both of my kids.

Score!

Parody confirmed. I refuse to believe conservatism has gotten this bad.

WTF are you talking about? There is so much wrong with just about every aspect of this post.

I don't think the money will ever run out. It will just keep getting less and less valuable. Gradually, very gradually.

who is getting paid in this scenario?

Back