• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reset your expectations and Wake Forest football will overachieve this seaon!!

YankeeInAtlanta

Reaction score
Look I witnessed the same sh!t show that you saw but it is really hard to imagine it being any worse then it was tonight, Our defense looked pretty solid for most of the game. Our offense was absolutely a joke to watch and it just is not possible for it to get any worse.

My expectations for this season are low and after watching us tonight I can't predict us winning another game....but I am probably overreacting and in reality Wake will pull together and surprise a few teams.

If you watched the game tonight, then you would have a hard time convincing anyone that Wake would win another game this season. Just perhaps there is a chance that the new offense comes together after a few more weeks and we get lucky on some plays and win some games.

I used to expect Wake to win more then they were capable of delivering. After so many losing season you get more used to underachieving and resetting your expectations. If your expectations are low enough, then Wake just may surprise you this year.

No one would have predicted Mauk getting injured and Skinner taking us to the Orange bowl. Is there is a star option QB waiting in the wings for the opportunity to play??? Maybe the coaches will pull us together and surprise us to win some more games then any of us now expect.

Go Deacs!! Orange Bowl or bust!!

Are you on drugs? I think you're just trolling at this point.

Back