• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Response from Hatch. You won't like it.

I didn't compile any data to defend Hatch. I looked at the directors cup numbers from when he was at Notre Dame, but no compiling of data was done.

So you looked at all those numbers, gathered them together.... but didn't compile them.

hahahah. Ok, brah. Time for you to run along now.

Hatch was at Notre Dame from 1975 until 2005, in a variety of positions. During that time they won a couple football national championships. The directors cup started in 1993 and Notre Dame has remained in the top 20 since it started, with several finishes in the top 15. I don't see a difference in Notre Dame's athletics when he was there compared to when he left, and I don't see evidence of the Irish sucking in athletics when he was there. Maybe I missed something?

THIS IS NOT COMPILING DATA, EVERYONE.

So you looked at all those numbers, gathered them together.... but didn't compile them.

hahahah. Ok, brah. Time for you to run along now.

As I said, I just looked at the numbers. No gathering. No compiling. Is that so hard to understand? (That's for Irish)

Hatch had nothing to do with athletics at ND. Zero, zip, nada. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand.

i thought there was a response from hatch in this thread?

This thread does little more than remind me how much we miss Hearn. I have no way of knowing just how he would've managed Wake through the last 10 or so years but I have a strong feeling we'd be much better off. RIP, TKH.

Back