• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Come on, brah. You loved Bob.

You even pimped him for a few months after he took control of Egypt.

speaking of... has Bob been killed in Egypt? That country is fucked.

I questioned him getting fired, if that's what you mean.

JK must have called the guy a cocksucker.

If JK isn't on the sidelines Sunday then CONCACAF has lost their damn minds

Since not technically a "sending off" (no red, because coaches don't get cards) I think he is fine. But CONCACAF could step in and suspend him if they want, I suppose. Would be a bullshit decision though.

Donovan is definitely a man with a point to prove. Playing so very well. Hope he can keep this same attitude through next summer and not rest on his laurels (like he is prone to do).

dv7, what's the EPL ruling on a coach getting tossed?

Depends on the ref match report, I would suppose.

I *think* when Wenger got sent to the stands at OT he was on Arsenal's bench the next match. PL really only cares about what managers say post game...

arsene_wenger_1471961c.jpg

ETA:
He didn't.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...n-apology-after-Old-Trafford-sending-off.html

It is not the first time Wenger has been sent to the stands. In December 2006 he was sent off by referee Steve Bennett at half-time of a game against Portsmouth. He subsequently escaped a touchline ban but was fined £2,500.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he and his staff own smartphones, so we're good unless Soldier Field has the shittiest service of all time

Back