• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

It is just logical at this point.

Tom Marshall ‏@mexicoworldcup
Happen to think that should be that for Chepo. Poor run has lasted too long. Negativity does threaten World Cup qualifying. Change required.

Mexico is toxic under the current leadership. Hope they make Chepo their [Redacted].

I wish we could have kicked Mexico's ass on Sunday, but it is hard to be really disappointed in their failure, as it is to be savored and enjoyed whenever possible.

I'm old. What do old guys do? Go to New Order concerts in Williamsburg, Brooklyn during USMNT games. Just got back without any idea about what happened tonight. Starting from five or six pages back on this thread = awesomeness

F'in Ticos...

When I first read this I thought it said "f'ing tacos." I was filled with outrage, and not because that statement could be seen as an incredibly vile slur against latinos. Nope. My anger went as such: Who DARES to speak ill of that magical creation of the GODS! Tacos are AMAZING. When it comes to tacos, there are only two kinds of people: people who love them and people who are WRONG.

Then I looked again and it said Ticos. The bile receded. All was right with the world.

The moral of the story? Duh. I'm hungry and I'm more than likely to get some Mexican today. Because tacos rule.

Sorry for the brain dump.

What time is the final on Sunday?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

dv7, this a PK, right? I would have to think so, but Ive never opened a rulebook. Is it a no call due to incidental contact or did the ref just choke like he did all night?

elbowface.0_standard_709.0.gif

dv7, this a PK, right? I would have to think so, but Ive never opened a rulebook. Is it a no call due to incidental contact or did the ref just choke like he did all night?

elbowface.0_standard_709.0.gif

Why would that be a PK? The Hondouran beat Stu to the spot and was playing the ball. Great defending.

Oh, on second view I see the contact to the face. Incidental, at best, I'd say. Still the correct decision to play on. Again, just great defending on that play. The rest of the game? Their defense was shit.

Back