• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Does anyone know a way that I could watch the game when I get home from work? No DVR, I normally watch these on FSGo with the inlaws account, and from all I can tell there isn't an archive like ESPN3

CBbk4fQU0AASvwO.png:large

Rimando; Chandler, Orozco, Brooks, Shea; Bedoya, Williams, Bradley (c), Morales; Zardes, Altidore

Fox Sports spending 5 minutes of their half hour USMNT pregame talking about women's world cup and WASL trades. Don't care.

WTF? Why is no one in blue there for the Zardes cross? Should have been an easy one.

Probably not used to seeing a guy actually win a 1v1 to the endline. Good cross there. US confident early, Switzerland is going to have a lot of space to counter though.

Orozco had no idea where that cross was. The most head scratching guy who keeps getting called in and played.

For fuck's sake. Finish! Great pass from Jozy as everyone thought he was looking to shoot.

Back