• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

agreed 100%

unless it had a storm at HT

but that could really kill a counter attack of ours here in the 2nd half right outside mexico's penalty area

Also seems weird because so many USMNT and USWNT matches have been on turf recently.

Soccer noob here, is Dempsey offsides even if he doesn't touch the ball? Would that nullify a goal?

I really haven't watched much due to the Noles game. Can anybody give me a quick recap on how we're playing? I've seen a bit but not the whole game at all.

Soccer noob here, is Dempsey offsides even if he doesn't touch the ball? Would that nullify a goal?

Yes

He was in an offside position and he impacted the play by interfering with the GKs line of sight. That made him go from "passive offside" to offside. That's why the flag was raised. Correct decision.

I really haven't watched much due to the Noles game. Can anybody give me a quick recap on how we're playing? I've seen a bit but not the whole game at all.

like shit

set piece goal. one other chance. defensively we suck.

Back