• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Bauza OUT at Argentina. Sounds like Sampaoli will be the replacement which would mean Argentina would actually have a good manager for the first time in ... forever. The AFA is an utter disaster though, so they will still likely find a way to fuck it up.

So Ar-Jo Bremen it is. I just realized I posted the 2015-2016 kit though ... so which of these (actual 2016/17 kits):

Home:

werder-16-17-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Away:

werder-bremen-16-17-away-kit-3.jpg

3rd:

werder-bremen-16-17-third-kit-2.jpg

Note that the 3rd kit has "Lebenslang grün-weiß" (Lifelong Green-White) written down the right hand side.

So Ar-Jo Bremen it is. I just realized I posted the 2015-2016 kit though ... so which of these (actual 2016/17 kits):

Home:

werder-16-17-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Away:

werder-bremen-16-17-away-kit-3.jpg

3rd:

werder-bremen-16-17-third-kit-2.jpg

Note that the 3rd kit has "Lebenslang grün-weiß" (Lifelong Green-White) written down the right hand side.

Love the Fiorentina looking one but you have to go with the home shirt

I was actually leaning towards the 3rd kit maybe - but yeah, the home shirt is always a safe call and that one is pretty good as well.

Best place I could think of to post this.

Best place I could think of to post this.

Haha, I was watching this game live last night for really no reason that would make it seem less sad than simply watching the USL game of the week on a Tuesday night. However, Sacremento had a dude playing up top that looked less fit than any guy in my Sunday football league. I think his name was Ochoa. It was incredible.

Back