• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Was coming here to post this. If Messi is the best ever he can't lose this game.

I think he heard you. Two goals in under 8 min puts Argentina on top.

Hope we take advantage of this lame ass crowd. Jump on these guys early with a goal. Put them away.

BeIn Connect was streaming perfectly until about 10 mins before the match when it crashed, kicked me out, and then went kept posting Error matches.

Luckily there's a Carolina Ale house across the street that has it in on a corner TV. No sound. FML

BeIn Connect was streaming perfectly until about 10 mins before the match when it crashed, kicked me out, and then went kept posting Error matches.

Luckily there's a Carolina Ale house across the street that has it in on a corner TV. No sound. FML

Cobi Jones sucks as an analyst anyway. This is painful to listen to...the few moments he even has anything to say.

Got it in Spanish on DTV. Wish I could find it in ‘Merican.

Well...

That’s the kind of goal I’m used to in U13.

what kind of an attempted clearance was that by Gonzalez?!?

absolutely abysmal defending

Why do we even want to go to the World Cup ? We're not even likely to make it out of group play.

Back