• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I have hated a good number of Mexican footballers, but Pizarro is quickly climbing the list. What a piece of shit

No Rapinoe is an INTERESTING move.
Surprising, but right move tactically. Have you watched that diving shit Bronze? Press is awesome and fit and much more likely to track back.

Bring on Rapinoe as a pissed off sub

Surprising, but right move tactically. Have you watched that diving shit Bronze? Press is awesome and fit and much more likely to track back.

Bring on Rapinoe as a pissed off sub

Yes, seen her and realize she had the best pace on England and dives with ease, but we're talking about our best in form finisher as it currently stands. Obviously, I'm against the move. Seems like a panic move.

Honestly, I like the move. Keep Lucy Bronze pinned back a bit more with Press' pace on the counter.

And the bonus that no chance England planned for this so a wrench is already thrown in Phil Neville's team talk.

Between Ertz and Horan, I’m wondering if the English middle will survive through to the end of the match.

Back