• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

it is just so funny how some english are so agitated by how Morgan celebrated her goal

id have laughed my ass off if an england player scored and celebrated by mocking America by pretending to eat a ginormous burger

she should have planted a copy of the declaration of independence somewhere (joe horn style) and pulled it out after she scored

Cannon in for Lima
Miazga in for Zimmerman
Morris in for Boyd
Jozy in for Zardes

Steffen
Cannon Long Miazga Ream
Bradley
Morris McKennie Pulisic Arriola
Altidore

lol at ever playing gyassi fucking zardes over Jozy

literally not one thing zardes does better than Jozy as a footballer

tim ream always looks confused, Stu

because he's fucking worthless

nice weather timeout called by Whitmore. smart move.

so Jozy was excellent as an old school #9
Pulisic was crushing them
McKennie just has a knack of when/where to make runs - so smart
Arriola's final ball sucks but is good at other things..... but who cares if the final product is crap?
Bradley has been a maestro

Jamaica has hardly gotten a look in so far -- lucky bastards get a chance to regroup halfway through the half

FWIW I should choke on my criticism of McKennie the other day based on his 15+ minutes tonight. He's been very sharp and dynamic. Look forward to more of this in the future. Love having Jozy in the lineup. Zardes can carry the ball bag and the water bottles from now on.

FWIW I should choke on my criticism of McKennie the other day based on his 15+ minutes tonight. He's been very sharp and dynamic. Look forward to more of this in the future. Love having Jozy in the lineup. Zardes can carry the ball bag and the water bottles from now on.

you just don't ever know what you are talking about and are very reactionary without a hint of foresight.

you've been this way for over a decade of posting

Back