• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

On second thought I hate this lineup, our midfield is Beckerman, Jones and Williams. We may finish with 35% of possession.

Mexico is just toying with us right now - dammit.

That said, I really like the way Howard plays in goal. He understands clearing the ball and getting the ball the hell away from the goal - whatever it takes - get it the fuck out of there. He could teach #3 for the women, Rampano, how to clear the ball from the goal - kick, knee do whatever it takes to get the ball out of there.

Why the fuck would that Mexico player just boot the ball downfield when he could have turned without a defender within 15 yards of him? That was optimist level pathetic.

Can we please just kill a few of their players? We aren't going to win so let's just do something that will help out the program in the long term.

Cuntarito has a soft head, I bet Jones could turn his lights out pretty quickly.

Our ball retention is quite something, isn't it?

Like watching Spain.

Cameron is just punking Hernandez. I still cannot believe how titanically overrated he became off a couple of month long purple patch.

The good thing about Beckerman is that I bet you could give him a dollar at the subway station to leave you and the USMNT alone for a few hours.

Back