• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

And like not a bunch of pasty one's like yourself (and Wakephan and I), but some GD first generation immigrant children who grew up here but have Latin American roots, but hate Mexico way more than I could ever dream. And they were all rocking our beautiful Centennial kits and just shitting on El Tri.

I love America.

DOS A CERO dudes. DOS A CERO dudes.

Brasky, you might want to consider that those 1st generation guys weren't ethnically Mexican, but could have been from other Central American countries instead. I'm just saying... it is possible.

Oh, many of them were Latin and Central Americans. This one bro, though, he fucking HATED mexico. Made Brasky look soft on our southern enemies. He wore a Colombia shirt for the early match, then went back home to change into his centennial USA shirt.

Awesome night. Finished with some Boddies.

So here's a video for you, Brasky, and all those other BODDIES BOYS:

BT2j64-IAAAdXkq.jpg:large

Jermaine Jones, 2 beers, American flag

Must have one of these polos.

BTW, did the bro in the JJ picture get a Zoolander replica phone? What the shit is that thing? Does it even take pictures or is he simply recording himself describe the scene?

(Or it could just be an actual reporter and I'm an idiot).

Did anyone go last night? One of my old teammates posted his FB pics from last night from Section 129. It looked CRAZY. It appears they stayed in the stadium for quite awhile after the game. Frankie was errrrrrywhere.

A few things:

- Both the Jermaine and Frankie pictures are awesome.

- wakephan is correct, the Columbian-American bro was like 10 times the Mexican hater that I am

- And to answer Fayettnam's question, SD3 and HuskyDeac where at the match. I can only assume they drank themselves to death like true Patriots

Did anyone go last night? One of my old teammates posted his FB pics from last night from Section 129. It looked CRAZY. It appears they stayed in the stadium for quite awhile after the game. Frankie was errrrrrywhere.

I was there last night in section 206 (midfield upper deck). I live in Columbus and it was the best atmosphere I've seen for a US game at Crew Stadium, even better than the games in 2005 and 2009.

Hi guys I'm just a soccer newbie but why all the hate and vitriol toward Mexico? Isn't that kind of racist?

Back