• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

The matchups are telling but I'm more concerned with the points they make about all of his ball (hehe) going out of sight on the camera and then his pieces of paper being perfectly straight while hers never goes out of sight and rolls back up when she lets go.

extremely easy to rig. just disregard whatever ball is handed to you and have a mastermind that has preset the groups below the podium handing up the slips which are already in order. Leave the position in the groups up to chance and also b/c the woman is too dumb to rig it.

The matchups are telling but I'm more concerned with the points they make about all of his ball (hehe) going out of sight on the camera and then his pieces of paper being perfectly straight while hers never goes out of sight and rolls back up when she lets go.

extremely easy to rig. just disregard whatever ball is handed to you and have a mastermind that has preset the groups below the podium handing up the slips which are already in order. Leave the position in the groups up to chance and also b/c the woman is too dumb to rig it.

Ummm... you can see under the podium. Nobody was under there.

Ummm... you can see under the podium. Nobody was under there.

maybe if you have x-ray vision? I agree that it is a farfetched idea, however.

worldcupdraw.jpg

Jurgen just got a 4 year extension. He's locked in through 2018 World Cup.

Hmmm not sure how I feel about the extension. Think I'd like to see our results this summer before handing out another 4 year run

I just don't see where a person could have been hiding...

world-cup-draw-header.jpg

haha I was tongue in cheek with the person idea. It's 2013, they have had 4 years since the last draw to make a small device where he just pulls out the strips in the preset order. put on your tinfoil hat and JUST BELIEVE

US U17s won the Nike Friendlies, lost to Portugal 2-1 then beat England 5-1 and Brazil 4-1. #regressing

Back