• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Agreed, but it is what it is. Bush is not one of my favorite airports, and it's been under a shitton of construction (at least last time I was there in October). I've never been to Houston itself but have been in those airports too often.

It's getting better everyday. We're doing everthing we can to make Houston even greater than it already is and our incredible airport is just one part of that.

If you can avoid going to Houston; avoid going to Houston. Dirty ass city.

Shut your whore mouth. Your accusations are baseless, cruel, and wrong.

I'll probably have to spend a night there on the way back, although the details aren't quite confirmed yet.

Let us know what we can do to help. We love visitors!

Can't wait to be in Bush for 6 hours in two weeks now

You're going to love it. We have world class restaurants and a welcoming feel. Come see us more often. You might even want to stay 8 hours next time!

What's not to like about Houston airport? It's big, but easy to get around, has decent food options, and best of all - very few weather delays.

This guy gets it. Let me buy you a Lone Star next time you're stopping through.

If you want somebody with the work rate and defensive skill to sit on top of our outside backs and keep us from leaking goals, while distributing the ball fairly well, freeing up Bradley, and not destroying midfield chemistry, he's your man.

Having Beckerman on the field makes Mikey twice the player he is without him. Jermaine can do all the destroying.

Back