• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I don't really like Zardes' technical abilities, but that dude does work his fucking ass off up and down his wing.

Zardes totally belongs on the field here. That's good to see. We're going to get some answers about some of the young dudes tonight in a truly big match atmosphere. Zardes has come out swinging.

Yedlin and Bradley with 2 lazy fucking passes right there

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So, we can't pass even when there's no pressure tonight?

So um - Yedlin. Are we sure him being unsuspended is a good thing? I'd much rather have Johnson over there and Besler on the other side, frankly.

our front 6 all play in MLS

Did we really expect to have possession given that woeful lack of talent in the middle and final 3rds?

For me this is the major issue with Klinisi... you criticize our players for not challenging themselves in Europe but then you trot out a front 6 of MLSers.

Our back 4 + Beckerman have to stop giving the ball away directly to Argentina as soon as they get possession. We're not even making them work. So many lazy, bad balls - often under little or no pressure.

Back