• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

how many players did Everton loan out?

I honestly don't know, but that hinders many reserve sides as players are sent to lower leagues to gain first team experience.

The cost/benefit ratio of researching this info and posting it here doesn't meet my lofty standards.

The relevant measures to me are actual production by academy players in the first team and amounts received for academy players when sold.

The relevant measures to me are actual production by academy players in the first team and amounts received for academy players when sold.

Sure, five years from now. But how do you rate the academy with the current best crop of players?

Sure, five years from now. But how do you rate the academy with the current best crop of players?

I suppose you can subjectively evaluate prospects but it's as useful as grading an NFL team after the draft. You won't really know until 3-5 years from now.

Would it be too much to ask to see Cameron over MB4? And will Wood be healthy enough for the Wood-Jozy pairing?

Don't think he's a good enough passer to play the pure 6 role that MB plays for us under Arena.

Christos up early in their Open Cup match. Pretty insane.

Other than being on the road, I think they might actually be favored in this one. They're obviously familiar with one another, while FC United is a PDL team that's only a few weeks into their season.

GPS Omens is at 1-1 in the 65th at Rochester right now. That's the big upset watch at the moment.

Back