• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reveal yourself - Post a pic of your dong

bullets

Reaction score
In honor of my boy Anthony Weiner (who I could teach a few things about fooling around and not getting caught, but thats another thread for another day) I wanted to start a thread where dudes have the opportunity to show the Pit what they've got.

I would start this thing out but I am afraid that if I post my dong, none of you guys will want to post because it would be like you bringing a Coronita to an Olde English party.

It seems the only discernible difference between bullets and buckets is that bullets claims to have a big wang whereas buckets claims to have a tiny one.

Nirvana-Nevermind---Virgi-120268.jpg

ima hung like a yak, yo'

how pathetic is it when a parody gets 14 negative reps from 14 different posters with no positive reps but the creater reps it 9 times to try to keep it in the green even after hes been publically exposed.

how pathetic is it when a parody gets 14 negative reps from 14 different posters with no positive reps but the creater reps it 9 times to try to keep it in the green even after hes been publically exposed.

this thread was a complete failure until this post. Nice work Jack.

Seriously zzzz, bullshits is wack.

I'm perfectly fine with it and I'm going to go give it some pos rep.

Horse cock is a funny term. Here you are with a creature that can get as big as a ton, and his cock is what 3 times bigger than a human's?

Back