• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reverse Sheep: pilot week, answers due Friday 11/24 at 12p

RedSoxFaithful

a vicar in a tutu
Reaction score
with townie's sheep season taking a holiday bye week, I thought this might be the perfect time to test out a low stakes spinoff game

welcome, everyone, to REVERSE SHEEP

the rules are pretty simple: I'm going to give 12 answers that scored one point on old sheep questions, and you'll give me a prompt that you think could lead to that answer.

the scoring will work more or less exactly like sheep -- you'll get one point for each player who answers with the prompt you give -- but with one BIG TWIST: if by some friggin' miracle you lunatics happen to get the exact sheep prompt that the shepherd originally gave (remember, the answers I'm giving scored a 1 on their prompts, so they'll largely be reaches!), I'll score you at 1+ whatever the leading prompt score is for the question. note that I'm not going to be grouping much of anything -- there's a big difference between, say, "a basketball player" and "best basketball player"

obviously, like with regular sheep, don't discuss shit in thread before the reveal, and unlike with regular sheep, please refrain from searching past sheep threads for the prompts (this is more scout's honor than anything else, but be cool)

with that, here we go:

1. bread
2. date
3. dolphin
4. reflection
5. mexico
6. Whoopi Goldberg
7. Turner & Hooch
8. Toucan Sam
9. Ding
10. 14000
11. Paper
12. 100

Last edited:
Do the answers need to come in the form of a question?

Do the answers need to come in the form of a question?
good question! no, just how you'd expect a sheep prompt to look

for example, if I gave "red" as an answer, you might say "a color" or "a primary color" or, given that it'd be a 1 pt answer to an old sheep question, something truly insane like "a bruce willis movie"

oh and if you're wondering, i do have the specific secret correct prompts w/ links to the original posts saved off in a PM, so if on friday you're all "OH BUT 100 WAS A 1 PT ANSWER TO THIS PROMPT TOO", well, tough titties

We might be shit at sports but we dominate in stupid community message board games.

In 100000%

you might want to bold the last sentence about searching or put it near the top of the paragraph. Folks don't read all the way through instructions

obviously, like with regular sheep, don't discuss shit in thread before the reveal, and unlike with regular sheep, please refrain from searching past sheep threads for the prompts (this is more scout's honor than anything else, but be cool)
you might want to bold the last sentence about searching or put it near the top of the paragraph. Folks don't read all the way through instructions

countess-luann-just-be-cool.gif

In it to win...or at least provide an entertaining response or two.

Back