• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ricin guy caught

Mbadvisor

Reaction score
this guy must be a member of Mensa. He signed his letters, KC. His name is Kenneth Curtis. Can't make this stuff up

That and he probably thought the President and Senators open their own mail.

My grandfather was named KC.

I hope it wasn't him. I don't know how zombie KC would be able to write a letter after 20 years in the ground.

plus, they had a whole "collection" of letters that he sent. What's he facing--20 years?

My grandfather was named KC.

I hope it wasn't him. I don't know how zombie KC would be able to write a letter after 20 years in the ground.

Oh man. I had no idea this dude was from Tupelo.

My grandfather was from Pontotoc, MS which is right near there.

AP been using this profile photo off of the guy's Facebook page.

544793_363320307106859_370087030_n.jpg

ETA: Talk about Mississippi's finest.

Last edited:
He should have just included his return address and made it just a little bit easier for the authorities.

Truly crazy dude. Saw on twitter a comment he posted in 2007 on some Elvis impersonator website where he claimed all of the impersonator competitions to be corrupt. Said his town in Mississippi was worse, and he knew because he went "undercover" to one of the contests and saw the judges taking bribes. Actually signed his comment with "My name is KC and I approve of this message" too.

I find it incredibly crazy and ridiculous. But what the letter said is also incredibly true. Didn't need to include some ricin with though.

To see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance.

this guy must be a member of Mensa. He signed his letters, KC. His name is Kenneth Curtis. Can't make this stuff up

Wow, so the Mensa thing wasn't exactly a joke...

Back