• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick and Morty Mafia - MORTY MAFIA WINS (Gooner, Ph, Townie, Toogs, Tim and Jman)

Was he married then? Kid? I rest my case. He now spends his spare time eating at cracker barrel and drinking spiked seltzers. I'm guessing he also joined bridge and books clubs.

Have to agree with parlay here. 7erps wife cut his balls off. He is a shell of his former glory.

MISSYOU RIP.

I liked playing on the suque until the board gave my computer AIDS

There are definitely a few folks from the suque I miss. Also a few old Wake players i miss.

I can't play in a card game where someone is out every hand so they can slice more cheese and get more fancy crackers.

p.s. the cat thing isn't personal. I think cats are like mosquitos --- annoying AF. I grew up in a Tom and Jerry world where you had to pick a side. I chose dog.

Who the fuck hates nice cheese? Like, is that a real opinion that people have? Honestly, the party you're describing sounds delightful, as long as we can replace bridge with a board game

Who the fuck hates nice cheese? Like, is that a real opinion that people have? Honestly, the party you're describing sounds delightful, as long as we can replace bridge with a board game

you wanna play online board games with me

no you tell me what you play

Depends on how long the games are that you want to play. Just download twilight struggle on steam, my partner won't play with me anymore because I'm a bad winner :(

I used to love spades. Hearts to an extent too. Haven't played in person or online in years though. Only card game I play now is drunk old people card games like cards against humanity or some shit.

We used to have some epic games of canasta back in the day.

I used to love spades. Hearts to an extent too. Haven't played in person or online in years though. Only card game I play now is drunk old people card games like cards against humanity or some shit.

Spades > Hearts but I enjoy both quite a bit.

Depends on how long the games are that you want to play. Just download twilight struggle on steam, my partner won't play with me anymore because I'm a bad winner :(

I like both short, easy card games and long, in-depth strategic board games (think Clans of Caledonia). And I am always up for learning new games.

I liked playing on the suque until the board gave my computer AIDS

There are definitely a few folks from the suque I miss. Also a few old Wake players i miss.

who do you miss from the suque that hasn't come over here to play? I can't think of anyone

That depends on what games you play. I am and will be a snob about board games

I have an original box of Squatter, the Australasian Sheep Farming Game. lmk if you want to hook up

who do you miss from the suque that hasn't come over here to play? I can't think of anyone

Not sure who all is still playing, but leaving 7erps and Hammer out of it and off the top of my head - evo, raise, dxl, bklyn, tf22, coastal were all good players and fun to play with. Probs missing a few more.

Not sure who all is still playing, but leaving 7erps and Hammer out of it and off the top of my head - evo, raise, dxl, bklyn, tf22, coastal were all good players and fun to play with. Probs missing a few more.

okid, NJT, 2001, FTN, UTF

Not gonna lie. I'd totally play in a bridge group.

I'm out on the spiked seltzers.

I've played plenty of bridge in my day. Nothing like a bridge all nighter to totally mess up your next day.

I always thought of spades as bridge for people who are too lazy to figure out the best trump suit for the partnership.

Back