• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick & Morty Mafia Sign up! Game starts 6/22

Gaterrapin

Reaction score
Gonna run a relatively simple Rick & Morty theme game next week. Probably mostly open setup. Looking for something between 18 and 25.

Wubba-lubba-dub-dub!

1) Townie
2) Toogs
3) Manning
4) Gooner
5) BYM
6) SD3
7) Gouda
8) Redwing
9) JTP
10) GM
11) Tejas
12) Ryala
13) Da
14) Knight
15) Timdunk
16) Mako
17) Juice
18) Jman
19) Ph
20)
21)
22)

Last edited:
What up my glip glops?

Dibs on Pickle Rick

I have never watched this show. I will play this mafia game.

i feel about rick and morty like i feel about south park, seen most every episode, mostly find it funny

but the people who are super obsessed with it are generally a certain kind of dumb guy and the people who are offended by it are a different kind of even more dumb guy and both of these kinds of dumb guys think they're reeeeeeeeally smart

i feel about rick and morty like i feel about south park, seen most every episode, mostly find it funny

but the people who are super obsessed with it are generally a certain kind of dumb guy and the people who are offended by it are a different kind of even more dumb guy and both of these kinds of dumb guys think they're reeeeeeeeally smart

Noted and your role will reflect this obviously incorrect perspective.

No but seriously, thats how i feel about South Park but i think Rick & Morty is fucking hilarious.

Is it generally appropriate for a 13 year old?

@ GAT, I will play.

Depends on what you allow your 13-year old to watch. But the themes are generally more substantially more adult and i would not let my 13-year old watch it (my kid is 10 but when he's 13 he's not watching it).

Guy I lived with in first year of law school was a huge R&M guy and he was exactly what you are describing. I hadn't seen the show and I did like what episodes he made me watch, but it wasn't some sort of transformative thing in my life. He verbatim told me, "Some people just aren't smart enough to really get it."

I like that Dan Harmon does different stuff playing with the form of sitcom and being meta, and I like the shows for sure. I think sometimes he mistakes being purposefully crass and offensive for being subversive, but it's a fine line.

Back