• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIDE THE HARLEY DOWN THE HILL!!! GO DEACS!

Announcer: Wake happy to give the short stuff, just doesn’t want to get beat over the top.

Clemson: Hold my beer

Oh hey it's a Wake game at Clemson!

Unlike last week, I think a lot of "out-athleted" lines from the color guy are applicable this week.

So Hinton is the starter and nobody knew until we got the ball. Well played, Clawson.

so we're really gonna try the slow read-option bullshit against friggin clemson

bless our hearts

I would have bet a million dollars we were going to run a qb draw on 3rd and 4.

So happy to see that regardless of who plays QB we can still call designed QB runs on 3rd down. Learning from prior mistakes is not a strength of this staff.

This deficit is on the morons on the other thread. Until they see the light Clemson will destroy us.

Actually not a bad series play-wise. It's just going to be tough to go on long marches down the field on this D.

Defense has to force some action and give the O a short field.

Stop with this soft ass coverage. 3rd and 2. Play the man.

Clemson getting too much YAC. Our defense has to get them down.

Kind of hard to tell where the games threads are- need some better tag lines. for those of you who like giving a set of downs away- our first play was for you.

Back