• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIDE THE HARLEY DOWN THE HILL!!! GO DEACS!

Incidentally, Clemson isn't nearly as good as their fans think they are. Their signature win against a fraudulent Louisville has been exposed.

I married into a Clemmons family (wife's dad was a department head at Clemmons) and their fans, historically, have been 2nd in delusion to only NCSU, but that are really good the last 3 years

If I were a special teams coach, I would tell my punt returners to make one move only, then turn on the afterburners. Dancing almost never works.

wrong, dortch picked up a lot of yards after dancing several times this season

I'm okay with the risk-reward outcomes there

If I were a special teams coach, I would tell my punt returners to make one move only, then turn on the afterburners. Dancing almost never works.

Yeah and then Dortch makes multiple moves and takes it to the house and then you’ll go silent.

You guys are asking a backup QB to throw in obvious passing situations @ the #2 team in the country. Its just a tough situation. Turns out, going down early against great teams is not advised. The playcalling hasnt been great, particularly in the 3rd quarter, but after we went down 21, its just too late.

Arm bar, jersey tug. Just good coverage.

Is it me or could Clemson have been called for PI multiple times today?

Love hearing commentator talking shit about oc

It's bad enough that most of our receivers can't catch. It's even worse that Clemson defenders are allowed to commit pass interference on almost every play.

We seem to either be VERRRY aggressive with our pass calls, or we run the ball right into the defense. Not sure why we don't do more intermediate passing attempts. 5-10 yard plays....slants, etc...

We seem to either be VERRRY aggressive with our pass calls, or we run the ball right into the defense. Not sure why we don't do more intermediate passing attempts. 5-10 yard plays....slants, etc...

I would like to see more of this, but it looks like we're not big on short, timing routes. Not sure why.

Yeah and then Dortch makes multiple moves and takes it to the house and then you’ll go silent.

Ok lemme know when you see it. Meanwhile I will be watching for him to juke once and go.

3rd string QB is a whole lot better than 2nd string QB.

Back