• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ringtone creation/syncing with iTunes/iPhone 3Gs

wolfdeac

Reaction score
So, I've spent a good hour googling a fix to my issue without success, so I humbly ask the all knowledgeable board:

I have several ringtones I've made or downloaded with the appropriate file extension (m4r) to show up on my phone after syncing. The problem is, they do not show up under Ringtones at the top, and even more problematic I don't seem to have a Ringtunes tab at all when I click on my iPhone from the list at the left. Unfortunately, all the tutorials on how to make/sync ringtunes in iTunes show a Ringtunes tab under the device, but don't explain how to make it.

HALP?!

nevermind. my girlfriend (normal mac user, i am not) just made me feel like a huge idiot. dragged song to desktop, dragged it into ringtones, and up pops the tab under device and the ringtone on my phone. :tard:

delete

Back