• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Raise, if damo is mafia, even if he isn't the RB, then the other guy can't do both since he's the only mafia douche left.

Well they do get the vig tonight so they can kill both Doofus and Raise. So it depends on which one Damo is.

Well they do get the vig tonight so they can kill both Doofus and Raise. So it depends on which one Damo is.

Nope... no vig tonight, because they can't coin and hit same night, just like the RB. Since RB was used and hit was made, no vig hit tonight.

It has to be chic or timdunk. Redwing looks pretty gud and Knight just giving up like he has would mean that Damo would just give up right now. I believe SIR EAGLES civ leaned Da.

Not me. If it is chic then my MM theory from earlier was right I just went with the wrong person (doofus).

damo - mafia
doofus - Cop
nonny - Civ by cop clear
raise - Watcher
ryala - Civ by cop clear
tic - Olympian
timdunk - ?
redwing - ?
knight - ?
chic - ?
da - ?

Kill damo, Mafia hits Raise and Doofus gets another investigation (cannot block and hit on same night and Raise will be watching doofus)
We then get another investigation and we have 5 clears and 4 question marks. Meaning we can pick them off by numbers.

Game over.

You forgot 22 on this list.

Nope... no vig tonight, because they can't coin and hit same night, just like the RB. Since RB was used and hit was made, no vig hit tonight.

But there have been 3 nights already, yes? So they've acquired 3 coins that they can then turn in tonight. They don't need to collect the coin tonight - they already have enough to secure the vig.

yikkRqyiE.gif

But there have been 3 nights already, yes? So they've acquired 3 coins that they can then turn in tonight. They don't need to collect the coin tonight - they already have enough to secure the vig.

They could have gotten a coin N1 and N2, but not N3.

GG, guys. So, how did 22 and I both get roleblocked N2?

mafia were all MIA yesterday during night 2. RNG selected all of our powers.

what a shit show on all of our parts.

SORRY GUYS. My meeting went longer than expected yesterday. I also had no idea dv7 was in the lead when I voted. Whoops!

Back