• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

I'm good with killing knight just because, but I doubt he gives up like this as mafia.

YASS! The he self proclaimed ELIte Mafia player chimes in with a 5 star post as always

Thank you Tic for you service and gracing us with your skills.

If promiscuous Olympian is a large unknown/serious investigation candidate - I'd consider claiming.

YASS! The he self proclaimed ELIte Mafia player chimes in with a 5 star post as always

Thank you Tic for you service and gracing us with your skills.

U mad bruh

My line is usually 1 person, or walking straight to the counter. Sorry about your life. And honestly, the costco thing blew my mind hole like 2 years ago. I'm not #teamold like you, so in 2007 I was still working on getting my drivers license, but I also never really grew up anywhere that had a costco that sold booze. The one in DC is basically brand new.

Nothing to be sorry about, I just don't go to trader joes to get hipster food. Kirkland brand junk is always great - also solid for city dwellers is that you can shop at Costco using InstaCart without having to get a Costco card. Mine's expired cause I don't like to drive anymore, pay a little extra but its worth it.

If you haven't been around, then how do you know I've been a joke all game while trying to play?

Because you're always a joke bro. You are weak at this game. Like toddler peen weak.

U mad bruh

Nah shit dicks like you just piss me off cause you are garbage and spew more garbage as time goes on and falsely think people listen to you.

smidge (4) - raise, eagles, ryala, doofus
knight (3) – tic, timdunk, redwing
eagles (2) - nonny, tic
chic (2) - knight, z22
eagles (1) - damo
timdunk (1) – da
raise (1) - smidge

This is my favorite smidge encounter of all time. If he just did this all game every game, he'd not be totally worthless.

Well, I was RB'd last night, so I'm pretty sure that means you are mafia.

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

Back