• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Yep, I'm sure. And I can't see any way in which two people would be RB'd the same night in this setup.

Would make sense that TF22 wouldn't waive the white flag if it's his first game over here. Doesn't want to come off as a sour pussy or anything.

22, are you sure yours was not for night 1 instead of night 2?

Y'all want who I investigated, or just keep it and reveal tomorrow?

It is just civ or not-civ right? So it wouldn't help mafia determine a special. Don't see why you wouldn't just go ahead and reveal just in case somebody fails to perform their duty tonight.

I would think that redwing is mafia but I think this is just confusion. This play would make no sense for either of us.

They do that all the time. I thought you were elite too? Guess Tic was WRONG AGAIN. Sad!

Not when there is two mafia left. Trust me I know people. Good mafia players. None of them would make that horrible play. Horrible!

Back