• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP Craig Sager

I went to high school with his kid who is now trying to make it in the sports media business himself. They were really close. This has got to be brutal for him

RIP Craig and thoughts are with his family. It'll be interesting to hear G-Pop's reaction, since they had such a dynamic relationship.

This is really a punch in the gut. I kept hoping and praying he would recover. What a great person.

I'll always love this exchange with Kevin Garnett:

RIP, Craig Sager. The world down here is much less fun without you.

Sorry to hear the sad news. All my condolences and prayers to his family and friends.

His reporting will be missed.

RIP.

God bless and stregthen his family in this time of sorrow!

Fitting that it was Barkley who pointed out, on "Inside the NBA," that Sager died on a Thursday. As Chuck said, "the only day we work."

Shaq made a reference to the suckitude of this year. I've never paid much attention to New Year's. This time I may have to adjust my attitude.

rocking this today to honor MY BOY:

screen-shot-2016-10-25-at-7-40-10-am.png

RIP craig. fuck cancer.

Back