• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP Frank Costanza

Stiller & Meara were a funny comedy team for the era.

RIP

Will have to have a moment of silence during Festivus this year for him. Right before the Feats of Strength.

for christ's sake it's a casserole sheila, it'll stay!

I watched a few episodes last night to commemorate ole Frank. I watched the dinner party with the marble rye and and the proceeding episode when George leaves his car at Yankee stadium pulling "16 hour" work days lol. They never get old.

15 or so years ago I was staying at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood and was swimming in the pool and I heard the Frank Constanza voice go "those are mine!!" and I turned around and Jerry Stiller was barking at a kid who was picking up his rubber flippers. Anne Mira was laughing at him.

:dumb: I know but it was too great of an encounter to go unannounced. Sitting poolside getting smashed and seeing Frank Constanza swim laps in a tiny pool with flippers on his feet was just too much.

Back