• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP JHMD

Obama with the:

wfx.jpg

But...but...didn't she kill those people in Benghazi? Oh no, that was Hillary. Whew.

That's a pretty solid "fuck you" move by Obama.

I do have to ask why he would bring in someone who will be under an even higher level of scrutiny than usual by the right.

This should turn into a great clusterfuck.

Even with the millions Issa spent to hold a witch hunt over Benghazi, he found nothing about Rice. Even after McCain went on national TV and she wasn't smart enough to be Secretary of State, there was nothing to support him.

Twice in two days Obama has said fuck you in a big way to the GOP. I hope he keeps it up.

I think they need to re-introduce the Jobs Bill that passed in 2011 with 78 votes in the Senate. Get the Republicans on the record about creating jobs.

The problem is their racist hatred for everything Obama is so deeply rooted in their stupidity that they refuse to see and understand that if they passed the Jobs Bill and unemployment dropped another 1%, they would be unbeatable for the next two cycles.

That's a pretty solid "fuck you" move by Obama.

I do have to ask why he would bring in someone who will be under an even higher level of scrutiny than usual by the right.

No senate confirmation hearing for this post. It is just a :fu:

Yep. How Not To Start Your Second Term, by B. H.O.

Good news. She doesn't need a confirmation hearing, so you all get to run around moaning at him for another few months while accomplishing nothing.

This is pretty brilliant. Trying to knock the GOP's eye off the ball. In the face of a legitimate firestorm he is trying to squelch the fire through smoke instead of water. Add more GOP outrage and watch everything get mixed up together.

This is pretty brilliant. Trying to knock the GOP's eye off the ball. In the face of a legitimate firestorm he is trying to squelch the fire through smoke instead of water. Add more GOP outrage and watch everything get mixed up together.

Exactly

What's the matter, Obama's nuts taste salty jhmd?

Between all of his problems, he's decided to push the one that he thinks he can wiggle out easiest to the front burner. Tactically brilliant, strategic folly. Good luck getting anything done with that approach. Granted, he probably knows he's a lame duck and he's just going down fighting.

If the GOP goes nuts on this, every other witch hunt will be seen for what they are. Finally.

I'd love to see them start putting out Darrell Issa's past run ins with the law on a daily basis.

Question to Jay Carney: What do you think about the IRS scandal?

Carney: We need to get to the bottom of it like when Darrell Issa was arrested for grand theft auto.

Question: What should we do with Syria?

Carney: We should work with our allies to strengthen the rebels and help them overthrow Assad. What we shouldn't do is burn it down like Darrell Issa's partners said he did to his factory.

Back