• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP OJ Simpson !!

"This is AC - you know who I am goddammit!" may be my favorite live TV line in history, right ahead of Ice Up Son. That moment has to be right there with 9/11 as far as nobody forgetting where they were.

And at least he survived to hear that they are remaking Naked Gun. He must have been pretty excited for that.

there's a p good 90s cover band in DC called White Ford Bronco
Dude was so tone deaf and was still tweeting. When Luck retired right before the season, OJ tweeted out that he had just drafted Luck an hour before in his fantasy draft. In 1 of the responses, a guy tweeted a picture of Joe Flacco and said he should have taken the white Bronco. My favorite along those lines.

Honestly, him introducing the Kardashians to America was probably his most heinous crime.

what if the real killer is in hell and OJ was just really determined to find him.

Back