• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RNC Chair compares Obama to cruiseship captain

If that comparison offends you I suggest you turn your TV off for the next year and a half.

I miss the days when a war time president was unquestionable or you hated America...

meh...I don't see what the big deal is. Was it because he used "little" in describing him? Is that seen as too demeaning? Maybe it has something to do with people dying on that cruise ship? WGAF.

WFAF about anything the RNC chairman, or Michael Steele has to say. Or Wasserman Schultz.

pretty tepid actually. I don't remember the exact quote, butPresident Obama called Republicans "enemies" in a speech out west last year. And lest we forget so soon, the union boss Hoffa, with Obama waiting in the wings off stage yelled to the crowd "let's take those sons of b**ches out!"

pretty tepid actually. I don't remember the exact quote, butPresident Obama called Republicans "enemies" in a speech out west last year. And lest we forget so soon, the union boss Hoffa, with Obama waiting in the wings off stage yelled to the crowd "let's take those sons of b**ches out!"

And, don't forget, Palin had that target on Gabby Giffords and then paid that crazy dude to shoot her. It's rough out there.

Right calling the POTUS a killer and coawrd really is OK.

I really hope this guy keeps going. As the polls are showing swing voters are terrifically turned off by Mitt's negative attacks.

I miss the days when a war time president was unquestionable or you hated America...

No those days still are around. There is a poster on this board that called me unpatriotic (his words) because I said the President did not look like his heart was in it on a 60 Min interview.

No those days still are around. There is a poster on this board that called me unpatriotic (his words) because I said the President did not look like his heart was in it on a 60 Min interview.

In all fairness, you do hate America.

I called you unpatriotic because you didn't respect the toll that being President takes on somebody.

Back