• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roger Ailes died

warak

Reaction score
Just seeing this on the wire...

Fox will blame Clintons, I guess the are mob kings to the fox faithful.

Pour out a bottle of whatever flows through Dick Cheney's veins.

Please stop

It's pathetic

Lol, I wish you could hear my uncle on this, he believes the Clintons also knocked off the DNC staffer. Guess which news he watches? A hint...he thinks everything is 'fake news'.

Well, Ailes lasting to 77 does reinforce the adage that only the good die young.

Lol, I wish you could hear my uncle on this, he believes the Clintons also knocked off the DNC staffer. Guess which news he watches? A hint...he thinks everything is 'fake news'.

There should be a "parental lock" that functions as a child lock on televisions. Once you hit age 60 you can no longer watch Fox News because you have no idea how to differentiate fact from fiction and it's dangerous for America.

That would help out a lot of things.

I am troubled by the news of the Ailes passing. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the women he sexually harassed during his time on this planet.

There should be a "parental lock" that functions as a child lock on televisions. Once you hit age 60 you can no longer watch Fox News because you have no idea how to differentiate fact from fiction and it's dangerous for America.

That would help out a lot of things.

I am troubled by the news of the Ailes passing. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the women he sexually harassed during his time on this planet.

Hey little boy, slow down. Change out of your flannels and get a grip.

I guess he just couldn't accept the results of the election.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/michael-wolff-roger-ailes-final-days-complicated-murdoch-185107252.html

"In the end, the larger story is about someone who, from Nixon's "silent majority" to Reagan's "Reagan Democrats" to Fox News, understood the intensity of the unhappiness and anger in another America that we liberal media people are only now waking up to with Donald Trump."

And board liberals still do not understand this.

giphy.gif

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/michael-wolff-roger-ailes-final-days-complicated-murdoch-185107252.html

"In the end, the larger story is about someone who, from Nixon's "silent majority" to Reagan's "Reagan Democrats" to Fox News, understood the intensity of the unhappiness and anger in another America that we liberal media people are only now waking up to with Donald Trump."

And board liberals still do not understand this.

I'm pretty sure that BKF understands the intensity of unhappiness.

Reactions: ONW
BKF has changed so much in the past few years, it must have been really tough on him when he lost his manufacturing job and his family got hooked on heroin.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back