• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

if there is an expression that is entirely unapplicable to CNN, it has to be "diversity of opinion"

they have little to none

Zucker is a monumental fraud

This is right. If it's anything other than Muslim-hating, throw all the undocumented out of America and Neo-Nazis, it's not the "diversity" that sailor recognizes.

if there is an expression that is entirely unapplicable to CNN, it has to be "diversity of opinion"

they have little to none

Zucker is a monumental fraud

I don't watch much tv news, but CNN always has conservative panelists on their primetime shows. One or all of Jeffrey Lord, Kayleigh Mcenany and that more recent douche with the horrible goatee. The hosts aren't conservative, but the shows basically revolve around a conservative and a liberal bickering back and forth and not listening to one another.

I don't watch much tv news, but CNN always has conservative panelists on their primetime shows. One or all of Jeffrey Lord, Kayleigh Mcenany and that more recent douche with the horrible goatee. The hosts aren't conservative, but the shows basically revolve around a conservative and a liberal bickering back and forth and not listening to one another.

maybe you should start watching

You should watch CNNmore closely so that you can see the exclusively uber-left slant they give every issue on every show.

Man, get with it. :)

Nice to see the truth matters so little to an "educator."

It's amazing how much pure fiction sailor believes in order to support his view of society.

Pretty absurd of people who admit that they don't watch CNN to be experts here on CNN. Be that as it may, like I said before, CNN's idea of diversity is the same as that of the DNC: namely, people who look different saying the same thing. Sadly, a number of people on here seem to have the same idea of diversity.

Pretty absurd of people who admit that they don't watch CNN to be experts here on CNN. Be that as it may, like I said before, CNN's idea of diversity is the same as that of the DNC: namely, people who look different saying the same thing. Sadly, a number of people on here seem to have the same idea of diversity.

Surely you have a clip to provide evidence for your point. I can give you several clips of 5-9 people from different political perspectives arguing.

They routinely have people who have worked in GOP WH. Jeff Lord worked worked for Reagan and Trump. He's on all the time. Hell, they hired Corey Lewandowski. Ana Navarro is very conservative other than despising Trump. S.E. Cupp is extremely conservative. Alex Castellanos is on a ton as well. Kayleigh McEnany is far right and worked for Trump as well.

Those are off the top of my head. As usual, you are totally clueless.

Fox News has done such excellent job developing brand loyalty that not only do conservatives consider them the only honest news source, but also the only chanel with conservative pundits. All those conservatives on CNN shows? Actually liberals.

And yet they're ok when their "fair and balanced" Hannity and Colmes downsizes to just Hannity.

Brian Williams of MSNBC is obviously a fan of War. Refers to the launch of our Tomahawk Missiles as being 'beautiful'. Is it the role of our media to cheerlead War?

“We see these beautiful pictures at night from the decks of these two U.S. Navy vessels in the eastern Mediterranean,” Williams said. “I am tempted to quote the great Leonard Cohen: ‘I am guided by the beauty of our weapons.’”

“They are beautiful pictures of fearsome armaments making what is for them what is a brief flight over to this airfield,” he added, then asked his guest, “What did they hit?”

The common denominator in all of those advertisers is that Americans over 55 are more inclined to be consumers of those products.

Back