• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role The Quad in Effigy!!!

hoopla

Reaction score
We got no #Moxy. This is above and beyond. Most people in my section at the game have had enough. Even the conservatives are signing onto the #PearlExpress. In the beginning there were a lot of jeers but by game's end, everyone was cheering for me a la Lard Ass in the pie eating contest scene from Stand By Me. Everyone was eating it up in my section, but soon went viral into the crowd! Students were cursing and shot gunning beers in protest. Old ladies were lighting up #cigs and throwing them at buzz. Kids were firing spitballs and tossing empty bottles at buzz. Shit was crazy. I also heard the words "sugar" and "Bzz"s gas tank." Toddlers were screaming "loser" at Buzz. Anarchy had basically taken over. I just stood back and watched what I created. A complete and total Barf-O-Rama! I will not be silenced!

My 5 year old had a tantrum and said "this is killing me". No exaggeration.

#Toldja! Our youth will not be silenced! We must revel in this revealing moment.

DeacBrews and Stan speak the #Truth. Energy is infectious. The excitement is spreading. Most importantly, the #SWAGGGGGGEERRR is highly contagious. No one is safe. Not the FBI, CIA or the PTA. I can't and won't be denied!!!!

I'm picturing a Project X type of party when this dipshit gets canned and pizza face Wellman announces the hiring of Bruce Pearl. #costa4firstassistant

Last edited:
I'm picturing a Project X type of party when this dipshit gets canned and pizza face Wellman announces the hiring of Bruce Pearl. #costa4firsttassistant

This is straight up pure #Swagger and #Moxy. I know where to score the ecstasy. Winston Salem is going to be the new Ibiza. Mark my words! I will not be silenced!

Will Buzz's firing be the biggest quad roll since the 2006 ACC Championship?

Even Kanye's people called about making an appearance. The need for #swagger has hit the mainstream. The people have spoken and I won't be silenced!!

Back