• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roll The Quad IPA - THIS SATURDAY

Good to see. Is it just one of their normal IPA's branded differently, or a new beer completely?

Someone give us a readout of your first sip! Though I suspect they will taste even better if we can wax the Pack this afternoon

Definitely an awesome job on the branding. I see it’s already showing as available for shipping so I plan to place an order today to give it a try. This was such a creative NIL concept, great work by everyone involved.

I second that opinion. As a rule I don’t like IPAs but this one is really good. Not too strong and a really nice taste. Will be picking up at the store as soon as it becomes available. The event was fun and well done.

Fiddlin’ Fish is great with the artwork on the cans. They did a great can for the Billy Strings concert last year. This can is awesome too! I look forward to picking some up!

I second that opinion. As a rule I don’t like IPAs but this one is really good. Not too strong and a really nice taste. Will be picking up at the store as soon as it becomes available. The event was fun and well done.
Good to hear. Not an IPA fan, but will have to pick some up to at least give it a try.

@RollTheQuadNIL - any chance for a second, non-IPA beer (not tryin to be greedy, this seems like a job very well done)?

Good to hear. Not an IPA fan, but will have to pick some up to at least give it a try.

@RollTheQuadNIL - any chance for a second, non-IPA beer (not tryin to be greedy, this seems like a job very well done)?
I know IPAs aren’t for everyone but if you like any craft beer, or anything other than your standard Bud light and Coors light, I think you’ll enjoy it. My wife doesn’t care for IPAs but enjoyed the RTQ IPA. I’m not big on IPAs but I like that this is a contrast to the deacon brew light beer

Last edited:
Back