• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roll The Quad!!!

That guy called me out in a Chipotle once because he recognized my face from the first billboard Crowdtilt. Like, legit unprompted, he walked up to me and grilled me about the billboard. I had never seen him before in my life.

He sounds like a bully

So, I just had some man, who I assume is a professor tell me what we are doing is tacky and we should be ashamed.

He said, and I quote, "Do you know how hard it is to coach in divison 1 at a school like this? It shouldn't matter if we have 10 wins or 20."

Telling him we've been number one in the past didn't stop him.

Fuck him

I think my favorite part was a hot girl walking by me said, "Oh is this for [Redacted] getting fired? That's AWESOME!"

I replied "Buzz Out baby!" and she just stared at me, then I said "[Redacted]" and she said "Ohh haha!"

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Liquid Karma again.

Very glad the quad was rolled. This is the best news we have had for our basketball program in 4 years.

Have not read the whole thread but this was a asshole move. Cannot believe it actually happened. We really had students doing this?

Have not read the whole thread but this was a asshole move. Cannot believe it actually happened. We really had students doing this?

Lol. After the past four years, this was the asshole move?

Have to be passionate about stuff even if it's borderline irrational; let the haters hate

CJ Harris ‏@cjharris11 15m
Seeing that the quad was rolled today really got under my skin.

dearica marie hamby ‏@dearicamarie 22m
Alright ,enough bad mouthing [Redacted].I'm gonna unfollow the next person.Like a)NONE OF U COULD EVEN TURN A D3 SCHOOL AROUND let alone coach

Back