• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roman ABC Mafia CLOSED

Does anyone remember on the old board when someone signed up for a game twice (once with a parody and once with their real account)? I can't remember who it was.

ph misspelled fattoush

fattoush4final1.jpg

I can play, but will be very hit or miss today (think how I played last game) - if that is unacceptable, I can be out

Currently pooping so if in the next ten mins a more active player joins, i will sub da out. Otherwise i will roll this after i wipe

The only time I've had fattoush was several years ago at this new pizza place in my neighborhood. Owner was Lebanese. He was very excited about his new shop. Problem was it was the worst pizza I've had in a long time. Canned mushrooms. Packaged shredded mozzarella. Bland sauce. Just horrible. But he gave us some off-menu fattoush that was fantastic. A Lebanese joint would have killed in that location. Instead, his shitty pizza place was only open for a few months.

hoop please confirm you want in and i will put you in

Back