• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Rome wasn't built in one day. It takes time."

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Dynasty in 2 years, right?

Go fuck yourself, Jay Williams.

The theme of this Wake-related basketball season is "doesn't matter, got paid." Across the board.

Dynasty in 2 years, right?

Go fuck yourself, Jay Williams.

I get so tired of hearing that crap!!!!!! Our program wasn't torn down before dumbass got here and it didn't need rebuilding!!!

Jim Grobe has got to be thinking, I got forced out and [Redacted] still has a job?..??????

The only positive about this season will be is that we caused lots of self-reflection on Tarhole Nation's part

I say that we invite Jay to open the gate next year for suppor-

oh wait

Screw it he deserves another motorcycle ride on our dime

The only positive about this season will be is that we caused lots of self-reflection on Tarhole Nation's part

I don't think tonight magically clue'd Tarhole Nation into the fact that we're really bad at basketball

UNC brought their F- game and still almost won.

Trust me, they are freaking the fuck out

But i'm not a fan of empty victories

Back