• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Romney accidentally confronts a gay veteran

The only thing that would have made that better is if he had introduced Romney to his husband.

You ever notice Romney is incapable of giving anything but a scripted answer?

You ever notice Romney is incapable of giving anything but a scripted answer?

8b412f418f318c17858fbee49515303b.jpg

Not as bad as I was expecting. He gave his stance.

I think it's worse that he interrupted a Vietnam vet's question to show that he is the same age and that he was in college and on his Mormon mission was the guy was fighting in a BS war that Romney was protesting in support of fighting.

I think both men handled the conversation well. No candidate is going to share political views with 100% of the people and a statesman is willing to honestly engage people with whom he disagrees and respectfully disagree with them. When is the last time you saw a clip of Obama respectfully disagreeing with anybody?

That being said, that old dude really went hysterical after Romney left, raising his voice, clapping his hands, and hyperventilating. A little pussy every now and then might help him keep his emotions in check.

I think Romney thought the dude was a homophobe like himself at first, then he realized he wasn't and he handled it as well as anyone could. Good thing he didn't launch into the story of him and his crumbsnatching jocksniffer gang holding the effete boy at Cranberry Academy down and cutting his hair, right? coulda gotten ugly.

I think both men handled the conversation well. No candidate is going to share political views with 100% of the people and a statesman is willing to honestly engage people with whom he disagrees and respectfully disagree with them. When is the last time you saw a clip of Obama respectfully disagreeing with anybody?

That being said, that old dude really went hysterical after Romney left, raising his voice, clapping his hands, and hyperventilating. A little pussy every now and then might help him keep his emotions in check.

Funny. When I saw it, it reminded me of an old bid post.

Back