• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Romney campaign admits it - They're in big trouble

I must somewhere between John Paul II, Buddha and Ghandi for you to call me that.

NCsports spent a decade telling us how personal responsibility and a man's word was central to his character. He assailed anyone to the left of Mussolini as not having any backbone or honor.

Then he does this. He didn't just welch. He ran away like a coward. He hasn't responded to anyone.

sorry, but if you spend years insulting people like he did and then act in the way you accuse others of doing, it makes you a hypocrite and a scumbag.

By definition, if you don't pay the bets you make, you are a welcher.

You seem to need to add lithium to THC laden breakfast cereal.

NCSportsNut made bets and then disappeared without honoring them. RJ is in the right to call him out.

Last edited:
Mitt was on Leno last week. He was adamant that he would never run for political office again, so it was kinda bizarre that he's still seeking out the public spotlight. He's got near 100% name recognition, so he definitely doesn't need the publicity. Such a weird, needy guy.

That name recognition is hilarious. When I think of Romney, I think of how humorous it was that he actually thought he was gonna win when he didn't just get beat, he got killed.

That name recognition is hilarious. When I think of Romney, I think of how humorous it was that he actually thought he was gonna win when he didn't just get beat, he got killed.

When I think of Romney I always remember this little video. Still manages to crack me up.

He bought fireworks. Fireworks.

Considering the IRS rigged an election he did okay. No bucks to offset the negative ads before Romney could open the war chest. So be it. A lost election. Now we get to watch the floor show that comes with political shenanigans. I can hardly wait until they call Lerner back to explain to her how taking the 5th works. It's going to be entertaining. Well, not really that entertaining. Whatever.

Considering the IRS rigged an election he did okay. No bucks to offset the negative ads before Romney could open the war chest. So be it. A lost election. Now we get to watch the floor show that comes with political shenanigans. I can hardly wait until they call Lerner back to explain to her how taking the 5th works. It's going to be entertaining. Well, not really that entertaining. Whatever.

LOL

Dirk provided some very entertaining butthurt last November. Looks like he is going back for round 2.

This is tongue in cheek, right? You realize that nothing the IRS did should have had any impact on fundraising? While those targeted (c)(4)s were wrapped up in red tape, they were still treated as tax exempt entities, since you don't even actually have to file for recognition of tax exempt status for a (c)(4). And donors don't get a deduction for a contribution to a (c)(4), so there is no reason someone wouldn't contribute in the mean time.

This is tongue in cheek, right? You realize that nothing the IRS did should have had any impact on fundraising? While those targeted (c)(4)s were wrapped up in red tape, they were still treated as tax exempt entities, since you don't even actually have to file for recognition of tax exempt status for a (c)(4). And donors don't get a deduction for a contribution to a (c)(4), so there is no reason someone wouldn't contribute in the mean time.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE POLLING THEN, SMART GUY!?

So much WTF in this post

It ain't complicated, boys. Dirk gets into a 6-er of Bartles and Jaymes on a Saturday night and decides to go trolling. Hilarity ensues.

Ann Romney was on CBS yesterday morning to get in a few jabs in at Obama. Mitt's going to campaign for GOP candidates in 2014. Not sure what the Romneys or RNC are thinking? Mitt isn't the future of the GOP and he lost almost every single swing state. Conservative states/candidates don't want/need Mitt. I'd guess most of Mitt's votes were anti-Obama, not pro-Mitt.

Did hear an interesting stat about Mitt: he's run for public office 4 times and lost 3 times. The GOP is doing everything they can to distance themselves from 47% and self-deportation, but for whatever reason Mitt still wants the spotlight. His kid Sluggo, who said his dad never wanted the job, couldn't be any more clueless. Obama isn't a great President, but he's a turbo Typhoid Mary for cranky bitterness.

Back