• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ron has learned something valuable from the Claw and SOCADEAC predicts....

socaldeac

Reaction score
Wellman I'm sure has seen in less than 30 days how hiring Clawson has aligned the fanbase, student body, Athletic department and recruits. It is clear Clawson is connecting with the current student athlete by understanding their generation, hardwork and technology.

It is also clear that even if Buzz wins he won't be aligned with the fans. Codi's injury will make it easier to have a change of the guard in hoops.

SOCALDEAC sees the BUZZ being fired prior to the season ending. Randolph being the interim Coach. The Ron hiring a dynamic coach that can close the deals with quality recruits to make Thomas and Codi's Senior Year special.

Codi has a day-to-day injury and said he would play against Duke.

I don't see how that will end up having a big impact on Wake's future.

If there's anyone who thinks more about himself than Wellman...

Did SoCal predict two threads for the same topic?

Codi has a day-to-day injury and said he would play against Duke.

I don't see how that will end up having a big impact on Wake's future.

I'm sure CMM is day to day, but when have you seen a player say "nah I'll be out a few games". Every player that has been hurt thinks they will be back the next game.

Buzz won't be able to use injuries as an excuse. Don't think he will want to either.

Wellman I'm sure has seen in less than 30 days how hiring Clawson has aligned the fanbase, student body, Athletic department and recruits. It is clear Clawson is connecting with the current student athlete by understanding their generation, hardwork and technology.

It is also clear that even if Buzz wins he won't be aligned with the fans. Codi's injury will make it easier to have a change of the guard in hoops.

SOCALDEAC sees the BUZZ being fired prior to the season ending. Randolph being the interim Coach. The Ron hiring a dynamic coach that can close the deals with quality recruits to make Thomas and Codi's Senior Year special.

Just as likely as the last prediction, I bet.

Trolling, trolling, trolling ... (sung to the Rawhide theme)

RW wont fire Bz, short of a world-class public meltdown by Bz.
When he does at season end, it will be termed a "resignation."
If Bz has a world-class meltdown, it would be Coach B, no one else, who would be named interim.

Trolling, trolling, trolling ... (sung to the Rawhide theme)

RW wont fire Bz, short of a world-class public meltdown by Bz.
When he does at season end, it will be termed a "resignation."
If Bz has a world-class meltdown, it would be Coach B, no one else, who would be named interim.

now, it's going to be termed that way so Ronnie doesn't have to fully admit that he was wrong, right?

I'm sure CMM is day to day, but when have you seen a player say "nah I'll be out a few games". Every player that has been hurt thinks they will be back the next game.

Buzz won't be able to use injuries as an excuse. Don't think he will want to either.
No matter- healthy or not we still get drilled at dook.

No matter- healthy or not we still get drilled at dook.
I wasn't clear, Buzz can't and won't use injuries as an excuse for the rest of the season. I think he wants out about as bad as we want him out. Of course we get drilled at Duke.

We get it, dude. Your baseless opinion says Buzz is back. I'll listen to the insider, thanks.

No, I don't quite understand his position yet. Perhaps he should post it on a few more threads.

Clawson will get Buzz fired. Ron has tasted of the high quality wine, he won't settle for the [Redacted] Boone's Farm.

BabyDeac's wired; I tried to give him a pos rep but this damn system would not let me do it twice.

I would pay heed to what BD says...I agree with your assessment on Bz resigning "Gracefully" after all, he implemented the new culture Wellman has been postulating for so long...

BD, When will Wellman resign??? Any updates? Pleassssssseeeeee!

At this point, he can resign gracefully if that's what makes Bz and Ron happy. Hell, make him Mayor of Winston-Salem. Just get him away from our basketball program.

Back