• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ron Wellman meets the media.

For when Wellman reveals that he really is dumb enough to keep Buzz...

YMD2kPc.jpg

https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/buzzout-billboard-edition

Last edited:
This must be the media blitz that the ACC Sports Journal warned us was coming. Can we assume at this point that the info was intentionally leaked to let us down slowly?

hahaha, was there ever a doubt?

That "Hire FGCU Coach Please" thread was so great. It was like when Andy Dufresne played The Marriage of Figaro over the PA system at Shawshank. It reminded us of what it felt like to have hope. I get a sense that will end tomorrow, as these interviews will probably be the equivalent of Hadley breaking down the door and clubbing us down to remind us of our place.

That is great! Made me laugh. Get busy living or get busy dying. Ron Wellman is the electric chair. We are dead.

That "Hire FGCU Coach Please" thread was so great. It was like when Andy Dufresne played The Marriage of Figaro over the PA system at Shawshank. It reminded us of what it felt like to have hope. I get a sense that will end tomorrow, as these interviews will probably be the equivalent of Hadley breaking down the door and clubbing us down to remind us of our place.

The most accurate/most saddening reply I have seen in a Bzz thread to date , and that is saying something.

Sounds like we are all headed back to Shawshank. I guess Mr. Wellman wants to make sure that we are all institutionalized. The road to redemption will be a long one.

I really might have to go get help if he announces that Buzz will get a 6 year deal.......... seriously

This is a (clear as day ) sign that RW does not have a clue about what he is doing!!

There is no way on earth he could announce a 6-year extension. None.

I keep hoping all of this is a big smokescreen for Bz's "resignation" followed by a great hiring. Damn it all.

#ATTICA #ATTICA
This is asking like what's the difference between Park Avenue and Park La Brea (shitty area in LA).
Make the choice and stop the bleeding. At this point I'd rather have RJ Karl coaching from the sidelines.
For the love of God! The quad will be rolled in effigy! #triplethreat!!!!

Wellman will probably embarrass himself out there. Hopefully it's a minefield of #BuzzOUT media who ask legit questions.

tv, where is this going down? On campus or elsewhere?

Maybe if I put in caps, you guys will get IT:

IF THERE IS AN EXTENSION THE LENGTH IS IRRELEVANT. ALL THAT'S RELEVANT IS THE BUYOUT PRICE.

IF THE WAKE BUYOUT PRICE IS VIRTUALLY THE SAME AS WHAT WE'D HAVE TO PAY HIM FOR 2014-15, THEN THE CONTRACT IS STRICTLY COSMETIC.

IF WE LEARN WHAT THE BUYOUT IS, THERE IS NO NEW REASON TO LOSE YOUR MINDS.

Maybe if I put in caps, you guys will get IT:

IF THERE IS AN EXTENSION THE LENGTH IS IRRELEVANT. ALL THAT'S RELEVANT IS THE BUYOUT PRICE.

IF THE WAKE BUYOUT PRICE IS VIRTUALLY THE SAME AS WHAT WE'D HAVE TO PAY HIM FOR 2014-15, THEN THE CONTRACT IS STRICTLY COSMETIC.

IF WE LEARN WHAT THE BUYOUT IS, THERE IS NO NEW REASON TO LOSE YOUR MINDS.
You're right. However, it's the notion that Ron would even entertain the idea of giving an extension to Jeffrey [Redacted] that is making us lose our minds. It confirms that our AD is completely out of touch and has lost HIS mind.

Holy shit I just realized the dv7 is going to be rjkarl one day

Wellman is just showing you guys he's the boss. It's posing after a dunk.

Holy shit I just realized the dv7 is going to be rjkarl one day

I've almost always been nice to you. That's fucking your sister with the video being fed live to your parents mean.

Back