• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ron Wellman

"do you want to be a mod?"

"do I have to do anything?"

"nope, just be yourself; although we'd prefer it if you come back as marquee moon instead of zzzz."

"let me get back to you."

[next day after way too much wine]

"sure, I'll be a mod, but I ain't doing nothing."

"understood."

I can vouch for the accuracy of this.

#occupyMILLER

(That's where the offices of the Ath Dept are now, right? I am just assuming that is where they are...)

They're actually in Manchester where the weight room is. Basketball, Football, and Wellman are all in there.

Judging by his Asst Ath Dir, I'm not going to email Wellman. Not worth being talked to like an idiot that doesn't know when he is being spoon-fed bullshit.

No offense guys, I'm sure many of you would be fine mods, but no one can do what Moonzzz does. No one. The key to getting him to do anything is to tell him he doesn't have to do anything. Worked like a charm.

I've emailed Mr. Wellman a couple times on various issues, usually related to the basketball program. I've never received a reply, though that's not the usual experience for others, I know.

RON WELLMAN HATES THE TROOPS. THIS IS PROOF POSITIVE.

(that was a joke)

joepaterno.jpg

Now that's funny

every time

Back