• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rondale Transfer?

Honestly, if we get a 2015 shooter, I don't mind if he stays.

Mostly because someone has to be the twelfth guy on scholarship and not play, and I'm wary of having a five-man 2015 class.
Odds are someone will transfer mid-season or end of 15-16*, and it seems like there's more for the taking in the 2016 class, so if we're going to have a five- man class I'd rather it be then.

*this guess just based on national transfer trends.

Mostly because someone has to be the twelfth guy on scholarship and not play, and I'm wary of having a five-man 2015 class.
Odds are someone will transfer mid-season or end of 15-16*, and it seems like there's more for the taking in the 2016 class, so if we're going to have a five- man class I'd rather it be then.

*this guess just based on national transfer trends.

sound logic. youve convinced me

I see that logic. I just see don't see why he would want to stay. From a playing time standpoint he is basically a walk on.

Back